No products in the cart.
Anti-Fatigue Compression Socks (2 Pairs)
- Graduated compression technology & copper infused fibers.
- Reduce swelling, enhance circulation, revive tired feet/legs.
- Thin and discreet. Great for home, work, sports, and more.
- Help get rid of smelly feet & varicose veins.
LIMITED TIME ONLY
FREE FAST SHIPPING
Buy 2 Items & Get Free Fast Shipping
Energize tired feet and legs with the Anti-Fatigue Compression Socks!
The secret is the fusion of two technologies, graduated compression (8-15 mmHg) and copper infused fibers, to help improve circulation, reduce swelling, and to relieve aches and pains. The Anti-Fatigue Compression Socks are also anti-microbial to naturally eliminate odors with breathable and wickable fabric to get rid of embarrassing smelly feet!
The compression technology applies graduated pressure throughout the legs to relieve swelling and to slow the progress of varicose veins. It also provides energy and performance for longer last durability and comfort for standing throughout the day or traveling. You can use them at home, when you work or during any physical activity.
- Color: Black, White or Brown
- Size: S/M, L/XL
- Material: 83% Nylon, 10% CuTEC Copper Nylon, 7% Lycra Spandex
- Machine Washable
- S/M – Women’s Shoe size: 6-9.5 and Men’s Shoe Size 5-9.5
- L/XL – Women’s Shoe size: 10-13.5 and Men’s Shoe Size 10-12.5
- Total length (Non-stretched):
- S/M: 52cm/20.47inch
- L/XL: 58cm/22.83inch
What’s in the box ?
- 1 x Pack of Anti-Fatigue Compression Socks
- We ship everywhere in the world. We aim to ship all orders in the next 24 hours. The delivery is free if you buy 2 products or more. You can find the delivery time of this product on our Shipping page.
- This product is on Flash Sales. If you do not purchase it within the limited time shown in the countdown box, the price will automatically increase to the original price and you will no longer be able to enjoy the discounted price
- For any question regarding the refund or returns, please click here
- We also have a "most frequently asked questions" page where you can find answers to your questions: FAQ